Monday, March 5, 2012

Updated: 30 Before 30

One of the things I find the best about life is self-improvement. I feel like I am constantly learning from my experiences and from those around me. So I think these things we make called Bucket Lists or 30 Before 30 should change accordingly too. I mean obviously they're going to get updated as I actually achieve different things but day-by-day sometimes my values and what I deem important even changes so I feel like (here) my 30 Before 30 should reflect that. So, without further adieu...

30 Before 30
  1. Go to Ireland
  2. Go to a drive-in movie
  3. Girls weekend in San Diego
  4. Buy lunch for a homeless person (I seriously feel like a horrible person for not having done this yet)
  5. Take the train by myself somewhere
  6. Go on a Buddhist retreat
  7. Have a spa day
  8. Do karaoke
  9. Go on a Rick Steve's tour
  10. Reread all the books in college I never finished
  11. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
  12. Stay in a nice hotel
  13. Get a pedicure
  14. Try Indian food from an authentic restaurant
  15. Go back to New York
  16. Be more outgoing, even on days I don’t feel like it
  17. Find a hobby I’m truly passionate about  Thank you blogging!
  18. Save for/buy a new car
  19. Throw/ host a party
  20. Start writing again
  21. Buy myself a nice piece of jewelry
  22. Sit at a coffee house and read/write just because
  23. Go to Pink's Hot Dogs
  24. Stand on the Santa Monica Pier
  25. Fall in love
  26. Get a new job
  27. Get a dog (pet) of my own
  28. Go to a gay bar/club
  29. Ride a horse again
  30. Paint a room on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment